Monday 28 May 2012

GlossyBox

My first GlossyBox and may I just say... 



     


    Happy Birthday to ya!








My Thoughts on GB


I actually only discovered GlossyBox last month and cannot believe nobody has told me about it?  I came across a review about the box via YouTube.  After doing a little research into the company I promptly signed up! My box was delivered to me a few day's ago and I LOVE IT!..


What did I get?


I want to just appologise in advance as the pictures aren't amazing. ;( there's not many, as when I took the photos I didn't know i'd be blogging them.... 




May GlossyBox


May GlossyBox


1st in the box...


HD BROWS
Brow Beater


OMG!!! I was shocked to receive this product in my box as it was a full size product which costs £14.95 to purchase direct from HD Brows. Considering the GlossyBox only costs £10 per month I thought it was money well spent.  I am a big fan of eyebrows and have been using this product everyday since I got it. The product can be applied with or without eyebrow pencils or powders.  It holds your brows in place all day long and has a angled brush applicator which I thought was really cool.


NOBLE ISLE
Summer Rising Bath & Shower gel


This is a mini shower gel, not one I would have picked up normally.  It's not my cup of tea in terms of the scent of the product, it's kind of like a cross between jelly and sweets. After using it I did find my skin to be very soft which is always a bonus!


WELEDA
Face Cream/Body Milk
Full size: From £10.95


This box came in full on German language (haha),  if it weren't for the GlossyBox card with product info on i would have thrown it away.  I haven't used this yet but have decided that it will only get used on my feet as he texture is very thin and the smell is a little to musky for me. I saw this brand of product in boots today so it's available there for anyone who's interested.


COLLECTION 2000
Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner
Full size £4.99, 6ml


If your a fan of lasting gel eyeliners then you will love this!  I received my gel eyeliner in gold.  I've tried this product out wearing it just above my black liquid liner and I kid you not, this bad boy stay's on like aaalllll day!!! I would say the applicator brush is a little to thick for me.


There were also two LOLITA LEMPICKA perfume samples in the box which were lovely and they are available at House of Frasier.


All in all a great box! 


come back for reviews on Junes She Said Beauty box. xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments welcome ;)